Junior UX/UI & Frontend Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
You are excited about creating innovative solutions and shaping the future of journalism? User-first is your battlecry whenever you create a product or feature? You believe in data driven decisions, UX, analytic tools and A/B testing? And you want to work in a wonderful, passionate and supportive team? Seems like we should meet, so please, get in touch with us - we would love to get to know you!
Who we are looking for and why?
At EDITION F we are looking for you - a Junior UX/UI enthusiast (f/m) with frontend development skills who prefers to start with user research rather than design. You will be part of our team based at Factory in Berlin Mitte.
EDITION F was founded in 2014 with a growing base of now 250.000 users per month. We are a female community empowering and inspiring women to develop talent, position theirselfs, build connections and find the content and jobs they love. The first year was a great succes but so many more ideas and plans ahead – to really create THE female business community. That is why we need someone like you on bord, to really create the experience our users want and deserve.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Deliver a smooth and frictionless user experience to all different type of customers (users, companies, etc. )
- Data driven decisioning
- outcome validation
- Using and managing tools suchs as Google Analytics, kissmetrics or another data visualisation tool
- A/B testing
- Frontend development
Which skills are we looking for?
In your position as our UX guru, you will be part of a small team of developers working close with the founders Susann and Nora.
- HTML5/ CSS3 (excellent skills)
- LESS/ SASS (one of them at least medium skills)
- Design Software of your choice (medium skills)
- Git // Git Flow (you know how to comment and what’s about versioning)
- Grunt, Gulp or another JS task runner tool
- You know the difference between responsive, fluid and adaptive
- You’ve got experience in UX and UI
- You like to evaluate and develop new technologies and tools
- You love design, but trust in data
- You’ve got experience with continuous integration and deployment and stay organzied
- You’ve got an ability to learn quickly, outstanding analytical skills, creativity
- Very good level of English, German language skills are a big plus
- Major plus: AngularJS, RESTful API client, Challenges of an JS SPA, JIRA, Experience with AWS
What do we offer you?
- A professional and passionate team
- The chance to contribute towards the success of a company with strong potential
- A startup that believes in you and all other team members
- An unconventional working environment combined with a lively corporate culture
- A pulsating location with many diners, cafes, Späties and restaurants fort he breaks
- An high level technical environment in the Cloud
- Team events
- A lot of expertise and possibilities for your personal development
Join our team and feel welcome!
We look forward to receiving your cv, cover letter and references as well as your salary expectations. In addition, please state the earliest entry date. Please, get in touch via e-mail to Nora.Wohlert@editionf.com.