(Junior) Web Content Developer (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Mister Spex is Germany's largest online optician. We offer an extensive selection of high-quality glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses over the internet.
Started as a business idea by four entrepreneurs, Mister Spex is the market leader in the online optics. We have established a new way of purchasing glasses, thus changing the entire industry. Our teams work very independently and we expect our employees to actively shape our future. We combine the open and agile structure of a startup with professional structures and processes. If you are looking for such an environment, and earn more than money for you work - we want to have fun at work -, you are exactly right with us. We are still far from the target and are always looking for support.
What we offer
- Trainings in the scope of our Mister Spex Academy (language courses, expert knowledge, coaching etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- And foremost: A lot of fun working in an open-minded team that wants to achieve a lot together!
- You have an academic degree or a similar educational qualification in the field of communications, business, computer science
- Ideally you have 1 year of working experience, preferably in an E-Commerce company
- Very good HTML and CSS skills
- Project management skills
- An open-minded attitude and a confident and assertive personality
- Analytical skills as well as an eye for detail
- Very good oral and written German – and English skills, further languages are a plus
- Realisation of trainings regarding the CMS and HTML/CSS
- Interdisciplinary coordination with our product development team, marketing and graphics-team
- Continuous development of our CMS and testing of new OnSite-tools
- Operative creation and optimization of landing pages for Germany and 6 further countries