Social Media Manager (m/f/d) - Germany
- Mit Berufserfahrung
At a time of rapidly changing consumer habits, Keatz is on a mission to transform food delivery into a joyful and celebratory experience. Keatz is operating a family of Cloud Kitchens with multiple locations throughout Europe. Cloud Kitchens, also known as Ghost Kitchens or Virtual Kitchens, have no physical location for pick-up or seated dining, but operate exclusively through food-delivery marketplaces. All Keatz meals are made for delivery, from the design of the recipe and the ideal cooking procedures to just the right packaging.
Keatz is looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager Germany (f/m/d) to join us at our team in Berlin, Germany.
This role is responsible for deploying our online consumer marketing strategy, adapting it to local market needs and helping to drive improved business performance.
The role is a hybrid of social media and content marketing. This is a very hands-on role and will involve interaction with European and global colleagues at all levels as well as involvement in defining and refining the best marketing strategies to launch and grow our concepts.
- Work on the entire marketing spectrum including performance, social media and content marketing (newsletters/blogs)
- Be passionate to develop a sales-driven Social Media channel and content strategy in close alignment with our Global Head of Marketing and food delivery platforms
- Create engaging assets, literature, videos, training materials and web content that speak to our different types of target customers best and contribute to our innovation strategy
- Manage our growing community of food lovers through topics, formats and channels that generate a steady flow of inbound leads and leads by being an advocate for Keatz in all social media spaces
- Analyze, review, report and continuously improve effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize engagement and sales
- Help Keatz to position itself as a top-of-mind brand in the Culinary, FMCG & Digital worlds, creating non-stop relationships with our community and key stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
- Deeply passionate about driving growth and about joyful food
- 2-4 years of experience in social media / digital marketing, with an excellent understanding of Content Marketing, Organic Distribution Channels and Performance Metrics
- Passion for digital communications and media, up-to-date / influential online personality
- Experienced in coordinating a content team, and familiar with popular marketing tools such as HubSpot, Hootsuite and Mailchimp
- Fluent in German, Spanish and/or Dutch would be a strong plus
- Previously having worked within the FMCG / Food Delivery sector would be highly desirable
- Confidence in managing partnerships with marketing agencies
- Leadership and Personality
- Execution capabilities, analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Results-oriented and high-performing team culture
- Comfortable in working with tight deadlines, contributing to a fun, fast-paced, high impact and dynamic environment of Keatz
- Pro-active attitude, advanced organisational skills and capability of multi-tasking
- Adaptable to changes
- We entrust you a crucial role in our organisation, putting you firmly in the driving seat of your own development
- You’ll be given the opportunity to impact the future of an emerging industry and leave your personal footprint in tomorrow’s world of food
- Adequate remuneration and benefits, plus the pleasure to work with a young and motivated team in a well-financed company
- We will strive to provide all the opportunities, resources, tools, training and mentoring you might need to deliver your commitments and to be successful at Keatz
You feel this is you? We are looking forward to hear from you!