Head of Engineering (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Become our Tech Guru and accelerate Product Development
Keleya is an app-based solution for young moms & moms to-be. We provide pregnant women with the right fitness program and creative nutrition plans based on their wellbeing, situation and fitness indications. Since our founding in summer 2017, we have been working with passion, agility and team spirit to make parenthood an even greater experience. Do you want to become a part of the Keleya family to help us write an even greater success story? We look forward to receiving your application.
Your responsibilities at Keleya
- Development of new systems, new features and possibly bringing the application to new environments or ecosystems.
- Foster and grow an engineering environment that incorporates high quality, simple design and innovative technical solutions
- Deliver complex infrastructure projects
- Build & mentor a cohesive team of amazing engineers in a fast-paced startup
- Rapidly scale the engineering team and help secure top engineering talent
Some things we consider critical to being our Mobile Backend Developer
- 3-5 yrs of mobile app development experience
- 1.5+ yrs experience using React Native
- Experience building and architecting mobile and backend applications and leading other developers in executing the vision effectively
- Knowledge of native app development to handle platform specific problems, creating custom components or building/signing/deployment process in React Native, Redux, Typescript, Android: Gradle, Docker; IOS: FastlaneProactively looking for ways to improve our systems and the product
- Exceptionally strong leadership skills — experience building great engineering cultures, inspiring engineers and building brands around technical work
- Create an environment that attracts, retains, and motivates top tier engineers to do their best work
What you can expect
- Flexible structures and flat hierarchies
- A sustainable, but successfully growing startup
- A lively and transparent working atmosphere
- M Subscription Urban Sports Club
- Location in the center of Berlin
- Employee Trainings such as specific Coaching, Yoga-classes, Teambuilding
- And much more….
More about Keleya
At Keleya we work in a self–organized environment, where we are building up a set structure within the team, whilst every person has the power to make meaningful decisions within their domain. We drive change and learning and always aim to get better at what we do. We care about our distinctive company culture, about your personal development, direct communication and support each other where we can. We love entrepreneurial thinking and people who believe that strong teams are built based on honesty.
How to get started
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Keleya, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications. Your contact person is Joe-Ann.