Key Account Manager (m/f)
Be a part of 9flats.com and help our fast-growing and dynamic team develop and expand!
You will be responsible for our hosts! You will acquire new hosts via telephone, as well as maintain and further develop the relationships with our existing client base (inbound and outbound). You will generate new ‘Instant Booking Places’ while increasing our acceptance rate. Additionally, it may be necessary to visit our hosts in their homes to meet and speak with them personally. Therefore, you will be responsible for the entire booking process, including establishing alternative bookings in the event of overbookings.
You definitely have:
- Experience in the tourism sector or you worked for a travel agency
- Sales experience in the service industry
- Knowledge using CRM systems
- Fluency in German
- Motivation, creativity and are a real sales talent
- Passion and enthusiasm for people
- Team spirit and flexibility
- American English (native speaker)
You might also have:
- Additional foreign languages
- Experience in using “Netsuite”
- Interest in traveling and leasing properties
- Start-up experience
What we offer:
A great team
that is international, dynamic and smart. Our company has a flat hierarchy, which allows for quick decision-making. Take the chance to become a part of our team!
Berlin-Friedrichshain – one of the most interesting and enterprising districts of Berlin.
Our goal is to change the world of travel! Be of part of this endeavor by helping us each and everyday!
Exciting Work Environment
The daily contact with our hosts will offer you the chance to work in an international environment, while seizing the opportunity to meet both the small and large challenges every day! Would you like to be a part of the unique and entrepreneurial team at 9flats.com? Then please send us your application including your earliest start date and salary expectations to: email@example.com.