Key Account Manager (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We believe that a great company is built on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's rich in functionality, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Key Account Manager (f/m) to be a part of our rapidly growing team support team here in Berlin.
You'll get to work with a wide range of FinTech and Financial companies across the world from large banks to small startups while applying your skills and knowledge to manage and develop the relationships with our clients and maximise customer satisfaction.
What you'll be working on
- Building strong and long-lasting relationships with Mambu’s key existing customers (Over 50K EUR ACV)
- Listening and understanding our customers' current and future requirements and working with our Product Management Team to help prioritize these on the Mambu product roadmap
- Engaging with executive sponsors, stakeholders and with the whole customer ecosystem
- Identifying relevant new projects and growth opportunities
- Acting as a main contact and escalation point for our customers, assisting a good working relationship with Mambu support
- Providing customers with periodic updates on new Mambu releases via seminars and product demos
- Working with Marketing to develop Mambu’s reference program, turning customers into Mambu ambassadors
- Keeping up to date on the evolution of the customers’ ecosystem, their industry and our competitive landscape
- Working with Mambu’s Customer Satisfaction Programme and drive up customer satisfaction
You need to have
- Several years of experience in a customer, account management/ commercial type of role
- Commercial experience with complex technological products
- Proven record of successfully managing long-term relationships with accounts at all organizational levels (C level, IT, Operational)
- Proven ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- Proven ability to work with complex customers, involving multiple stakeholders and potential partners/affiliates involved in the ecosystem
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
It would be great if you also had
- Experience working with other SaaS companies
- Outstanding process, organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to speak an additional language other than English. Spanish would be an advantage.
- Mambu works with more than 150 financial institutions revolutionizing the status quo of finance in 39 countries around the world and we're just getting started
- Our clients include digital banking organizations, fintech innovators, online lending companies, P2P platforms, SME lenders and traditional banks who are all looking to service unreached markets
- We understand nothing ensures our customer’s success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership to your work
- People at Mambu proactively take an initiative to improve the industry for the better
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multinational team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!