Key Account Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Then join us. We believe in making the world a little better and challenge the status quo with our innovative solutions. Everything we do is easy to use, beautifully designed & user friendly.
Our mission is to innovate living by bringing a tasteful interior design to everyone. We are an online-curated shopping service for furniture and accessories. We create free online interior design concepts for our customers. They choose the items they like and order at no extra charge.
We are a dynamic and highly motivated Startup team of young entrepreneurs working in the heart of the exciting startup hub Berlin. We are looking forward to meeting talented personalities who want to rethink the way people furnish their homes.
What you will do
- You will be a key member of our commercial team and will be responsible for initiating and managing relationship with potential customers
- You will work independently and define your commercial strategy
- You will support process development and process controlling
- You will work on strategically important key projects in cooperation with our founders
- You will get to know different models and approaches, formulate, draft and test strategies to built sustainable business structures
Who we are looking for
- You have successful experience in Sales, ideally within the Home and Living industry or a comparable one. Startup experience is a plus
- Love being on the phone and passionate about turning leads into happy customers
- You have outstanding communication skills as well as a professional and customer-oriented personality
- You work structured and organized with a hands-on mentality
- You potentially finished your Bachelor’s or Masters Degree ideally in business or in a technical field with a business-related minor subject
More reasons to work at 99chairs
- A dynamic start-up environment with flat hierarchies and short decision where you have a steep learning curve through exciting projects with great responsibilities
- The unique chance to experience the growth of a newly founded business and to implement your own ideas
- Get connections to important and gripping start-ups worldwide and expand your own network
- A well-equipped office in the heart of the vibrant start-up capital of Berlin with fresh fruits, cereals, drinks and some nice coffee and tea
Interested? Then send us your application including cover letter, CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.