Key Account Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Our Headquarters in Düsseldorf is looking for:
Key Account Manager (m/f)
WHAT YOU DO
Our Global Account Management team is responsible for the overall successful application and operations of our technology solutions at our customers. Key task of the KAM is the continuous development of the relationship with the customer and driving the partnership on a constantly growing success and revenue level. In your new position you act as the interface between our international clients and our various departments in Germany, UK and the US. You ensure together with our project managers and developers that our technology products are used and applied most efficient at our clients in project and day to day use. You are responsible making the client’s usage of our technology a great experience and keeping our clients happy.
- Secure our relationships and optimize partnerships with our customers
- Manage customer expectations and ensures customers service standards are met
- Ensure a fast, reliable, and successful delivery of each project and product to the customer
- Understand customers’ specific technical needs and develop a thorough solutions and technical specifications plan
- Lead smaller client projects yourself and coordinate project teams for larger activities e.g. manage the integration of peakwork Player-Hub technology for our clients
- Further development of our IT products and transfer of new customer specifications in our systems
- Supporting clients following the initial launch
- Manage deal structures, terms negotiations with clients, invoice issuing responsibility
- Develops strategic account plans for customers by increasing their benefit and mutual revenue
- Profitability analysis, ad hoc reporting, assessment of opportunities and risks, initiation and implementation of measures to optimize business structures and partnerships
WHAT YOU BRING
You impress us as a team player and outstanding communicator. Your DNA is customer service excellence. Your interest in technology and your ability to think abstractly provide the ideal background for success at peakwork. You are comfortable working independently and ready to assume responsibility. In stressful situations, you keep cool, stay focused on the big picture and maintain a positive attitude. Furthermore, you should bring the following requirements to complement our team:
- Bachelors’, Masters’ degree or equivalent qualifications
- 3-5 years’ work experience in account management or similar positions
- Entrepreneurial mindset, excellent ability to work independently
- Intercultural communication skills
- Significant interest in online and offline travel business models, previous experience in the travel industry is a plus
- Technical understanding of peakwork products
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, PMP / agile / scrum knowledge of advantage
- High level of comfort and capability working in a dispersed workforce environment – managing tasked resources located in different time zones and various countries
- Must be able to adapt to a fast paced environment and accept that priorities can shift rapidly while still maintaining a positive outlook.
- An adaptable, clear and analytical thinker with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent MS office skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably a second language, knowledge of the German language is of advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
At peakwork you can expect not only interesting tasks but also an open, community-oriented company and great and enterprising team. Our office in Düsseldorf overlooks the Rhine and offers an open office with modern workplaces, as well as fun and games for breaks and after work (table football, darts, a lounge area and more). We take complete care of our employees and offer our staff free breakfast and lunch in our lounge. Finally, we hope to excite you with the offer of a permanent contract and with a full health care package and a company sponsored pension plan.
We look forward to receiving your comprehensive application along with your salary expectations and earliest starting date. Please let us know how you discovered peakwork when sending your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org!