Key Account Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Hi, we're BikeCitizens and we're looking for a fulltime
Key Account Manager
Sounds like you? You are just one bikeride away:
We’re a team of 25+ running a cycling promotion agency in great charming offices based in Graz and Berlin. Over the past few years we’ve steadily created and developed individually optimized products for riding a bike in cities. world's first navigation App focused on urban cycling and being fully offline capable. The next big thing was the Finn smartphone mount. There's much more to come...
BikeCitizens is an independent, self-made company (owned and run by the founders) and we make our own rules. For example we decided to work only 4 days a week, that means weekends start on Thursday evening!
We keep bureaucracy at a minimum and encourage everybody to get involved, which also means bringing in own ideas and fight for them to get real. We have a strong focus on learning by trying new things and by connecting with others (conferences, workshops).
We’re currently looking for a Key Accounting Manger to join our team in Berlin.
These are the key aspects of your role
Take part in creating sales strategies for our distribution channels.
Inspiring and working close in a team to deliver content and
creative work in line with those strategies.
INSPIRE OUR CLIENTS
Inspire our clients (current and prospective) and help them
understand how our brand can be a benefit for them.
There will be a strong focus on outbound sales (conferences, meet-
Our ideal match is someone who
- Has experience in B2B-Sales
- Runs strategic sales processes and defines success through results
- Can create sales strategies based on our distribution channels
- Is able to work closely with team members
- Can set up client ready contracts, and is comfortable negotiate them.
- Follows new trends, ideas or insights in sales
- Can think outside the box: how a product can reach more range
- Speaks fluent German and English
- Wants to be an active part of BikeCitizens and help with business development and shaping the agency