Head of Quality Management (m/w)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
KW-Commerce is an international e-commerce company at the start-up hot spot Berlin. Our product range includes more than 25,000 items of consumer electronics accessories and home & living products which we sell through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to more than 5,000,000 customers every year, fast and worldwide. KW-Commerce is a grown-up start-up. With down-to-earth commitment, a strong team spirit and a good sense of humor 180 employees worldwide continue to develop our company - always keeping an eye on long-term company success. Be a part of our success story as our new: Head of Quality Management (m/w) in Berlin (or China)
As Head of Quality Management you will be responsible for further expansion of the department. In addition, you will take over the on-going implementation and development of strategic quality management worldwide. You will lead teams in China and Germany, with the aim of fulfilling the high-quality standards of our customers.
This includes the following tasks:
- Ensure compliance with country-specific legal requirements regarding our product portfolio.
- Define and ensure quality standards within various product groups and in close cooperation with Category Management.
- Ensure efficient knowledge management in the area of product safety within the organization.
- Definiton of processes and KPI’s to evaluate customer feedback and derive appropriate actions.
- Establish a comprehensive auditing system for new and existing suppliers.
- Build and expand a top-notch Quality Management team.
You have established work experience in quality management and you’re looking for a challenge where you can sustainably expand and shape the quality management of a fast-growing e-commerce company. You combine your strategic planning abilities with a hands-on approach.
- Over the last few years, you have been able to build up profound knowledge of strategic quality management and quality assurance, particularly in complaint management.
- You have been able to prove your leadership qualities. Experience in setting up a department from scratch is an advantage.
- You have experience in the import business with Asia. Ideally, you have experience in e-commerce within our product categories.
- You are a good communicator and you’re able to mediate between different stakeholders.
- You have a high willingness to travel in order to support your teams in China and Berlin.
- You have a degree in economics, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or similar.
- Proficient knowledge in Business English, both spoken and written, completes your profile. Knowledge in German and Chinese would be a plus.
KW-Commerce is an owner-managed, self-financed and profitable company from its beginning with a clear vision.
You have the opportunity to become a key player and the central point of contact regarding quality management. We offer you an exciting and responsible job in our grown-up startup, which continues to expand rapidly.
What else you can expect:
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision making.
- The opportunity to implement and realize your own ideas and visions.
- A friendly and steadily growing team.
- A modern, well-equipped workplace in our offices in Berlin and China.
- Fresh fruits, cold beverages, hot coffee and tea for free.
- Flexible working hours and team events on a regular basis.
Further information about our team and corporate insights can be found here.