Accounts Payable (m/f/d)
As part of the ONEGLOBE initiative, we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) for our Accounts Payable department in our Global Transaction Center (GTC) in Berlin. The position is 20 hours a week and available as soon as possible.
- You will be supporting the team of accounts payable in the delivery of
transactional accounts payable services.
- You will be responsible for master data management.
- You will assist in the reconciliation of vendor statements and solve upcoming discrepancies.
- Furthermore, you will work with other finance teams to streamline processes and procedures.
- You are currently enrolled at university respectively you are in your last year of studying Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar.
- Preferably you have previous experience in accounting through internships or working student position.
- Moreover, you are familiar working with SAP.
- You are able to work independenly and in a structured way.
- Additionally you have excellent communication skills and consider yourself a team player.
- You have a very good command of both English and German.
KWS means successful plant breeding, innovation and international growth. Focusing on our strengths and forward-looking action are what makes this possible, as it has for the last 160 years, and will continue to in the future. This allows us to seize opportunities in our lines of business quickly and effectively. On top of this, our organization is being restructured to best support KWS’s steady growth. ONEGLOBE encompasses the global implementation of new support processes and structures and in the coming years will let us take the next step toward a KWS organization ready for whatever the future holds.
Interested? Send us your application.
Job posting number: