Procurement Expert - Indirect Services and Goods (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
As part of our ONEGLOBE initiative we are seeking for our Global Procurement Team several Strategic Category Managers for Indirect Goods and Services (m/f/d) at KWS Berlin GmbH in Berlin. The objective of this role is to define category specific procurement strategies and to implement them globally. This is a full time - permanent job with an unlimited contract.
KWS means successful plant breeding, innovation and international growth. Focusing on our strengths and forward-looking action are what makes this possible, as it has for the last 160 years, and will continue to in the future. This allows us to seize opportunities in our lines of business quickly and effectively. On top of this, our organization is being restructured to best
support KWS’s steady growth. ONEGLOBE encompasses the global implementation of new support processes and structures and in the coming years will let us take the next step toward a KWS organization ready for whatever the future holds.
- Category Management – Supplier Life Cycle Management – Contract Management
- Contribution of your profound category knowledge in at least two of the following categories: IT, consulting, energy, facility management, temporary labor, insurance, fleet & travel management, building projects, machines and equipment
- Creation of spent transparency in order to consolidate spend across the group
- Conduct the entire strategic souring process from sourcing strategy, spend and supplier analysis to negotiation and signed agreement
- Coordination of procurement activities and management of relationships with internal stakeholders (Global Transaction Center in Berlin and the respective departments within the global Business Units)
- Generating continuous improvements regarding processes, system applications, products and services
- Willingness to travel up to approx. 50%
- Academic degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in strategic procurement
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any additional language, especially Turkish,
Italian, German and an Eastern European language would be a plus.
- Experience in relevant IT systems is of advantage (SAP, Ariba, MS Office)
- Analytical skills, solution-oriented working style with the ability to work successfully in
complex organization structures
- Team player with hands-on mentality
- Ideally experienced in Change Management
- Questioning the status-quo, being eager todevelop the functional expertise in order to
provide excellent service delivery