Project Manager Innovation (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are seeking a Project Manager Innovation (m/f/d) to join our Digital Innovation Accelerator (DIA) Team based in Berlin. The Digital Innovation Accelerator (DIA) is a team within KWS that operates as a “speedboat” to identify and test new digital technologies that could benefit the company. Current and past projects include robotics, machine learning, cloud computing, and blockchain transfer systems. As Project Manager Innovation (PM I) for the Digital Innovation Accelerator (DIA) you will independently lead teams to test innovative technologies in a KWS environment, with the goal of integrating the best tools into KWS to secure the company’s position as a global leader in the future of agriculture. You will be joining a global team with offices in St. Louis, USA and Berlin, Germany.
This will is a full time - permanent job with an unlimited contract.
- Work with the DIA team to identify novel opportunities.
- Interface on a near-daily basis with global DIA team to ensure clarity on team goals.
- Travel, both locally and internationally.
- Prepare written Project Proposals and full Project Plans to delineate responsibilities, deliverables, timelines, and budgets.
- Organize teams of external technology providers and internal users to execute on Project Plans.
- Identify, hire, and manage external consultants, software engineers, and temporary workers to support Projects.
- Identify internal technology champions and stakeholders and align Project Plan and execution with their input.
- Deliver written Project Reports on completed Projects and prepare KWS corporate users to integrate and expand on the use of the new technologies.
- Independent leadership with continuous contribution to DIA project tracking and reporting database.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, the KWS values.
- Ability to bring energy and enthusiasm around digital innovation to project teams and broader KWS community.
- Service- and team-oriented thinking.
- Fast and solution-oriented acting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent), preferably in a technical field associated with Information Technology, Data Science, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in building, delivering, and supporting data tools, services, and/or products.
- Background in Agile Project Management.
- Experience working cross-functionally in global organization.
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Negotiation & communication skills.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm to understand wide varieties of conceptual technology.
- Excellent communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Customer- and service-oriented behavior.
- Open mind and respect towards others.
- Friendly, polite and competent appearance (the “calling card” of KWS).
- Acting pro-actively and obligingly.
- Internal and external confidentiality.
- Accurate and responsible.
- Excellent English speaking and writing.
- Experience with data modelling, big data ecosystems and cloud infrastructure highly preferred.
- Relevant experience in industrial IoT platforms and associated data analytics and informatics is a plus.
KWS means successful plant breeding, innovation and international growth. Focusing on our strengths and forward-looking action are what makes this possible, as it has for the last 160 years, and will continue to in the future. This allows us to seize opportunities in our lines of business quickly and effectively. On top of this, our organization is being restructured to best support KWS's steady growth. ONEGLOBE encompasses the global implementation of new support processes and structures and in the coming years will let us take the next step toward a KWS organization ready for whatever the future holds.