Working Student (m/f/d) - Accounts Payable
- studentische Hilfskraft
As part of the ONEGLOBE initiative, we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) for our Accounts Payable department in our
Global Transaction Center (GTC) in Berlin. The position is 20 hours a week and available as soon as possible.
- You will be supporting the team of accounts payable in the delivery of
transactional accounts payable services
- You will be responsible for master data management
- You will assist in the reconciliation of vendor statements and solve upcoming discrepancies
- Furthermore, you will work with other finance teams to streamline processes and procedures
- You are currently enrolled at university respectively you are in your last year of studying Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar
- Preferably you have previous experience in accounting through internships or working student position
- Moreover, you are familiar working with SAP
- You are able to work independenly and in a structured way
- Additionally you have excellent communication skills and consider yourself a team player
- You have a very good command of both English and German
Interested? Send us your application here.