UI / UX Designer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a full-time UI/UX designer (m/f), starting as soon as possible.
With your help, we want to keep on realizing our vision of creating a game-based chat community.
Who We Are
Founded one and a half years ago, we are a Start-up based in Berlin and San Francisco with a business concept that is fully financed and already profitable.
We want to bring to life our vision of the Internet as a social meeting point where people can connect and make new acquaintances in a playful way: based on a variety of chat– and online communities we are creating an unprecedented combination of both a social platform and a game-based community.
We are still a small team of ten people and our focus lies on the rapid testing of new ideas, experimentation and optimization. Everything is a prototype, everything is a test. We are growing with more than 10% MRR, with an established Product Market Fit targeting a Billion Dollar Market.
Not only the application of our games should be fun, but also the collective process of working on and inventing it. Because of that, our working relationship is coined by a considerate and friendly atmosphere, a flat hierarchy and a culture of mutual exchange and constant communication.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to contribute your talent and expertise to significantly shape our application
- The chance of designing the look and feel of a social game from the ground up, with creative freedom and the mission of working closely with end-users to continuously innovate.
- Enjoy the advantages of a startup on the one side and the safety of a financially viable business on the other.
- Be part of an exciting and truly international working environment.
- Profit from flexible working hours and a competitive pay.
- Work in an office in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg, with fresh coconut water ☺ and regular team events.
- Together with our small experienced team, you will develop the user-flows, features and designs for the game-based online-community and the entailed social interaction. You develop in-game levels, new challenges for the user, achievements and trophies and the whole UI/UX around it to maximize user engagement, maximize social interaction and in the end the fun to play the game!
- The entire work process is underlined by a constant exchange with all stakeholders (e.g. developers, PM, ...).
- We believe in prototyping, from low- to superhigh-fidelity. A great part of the job is to actually build completely usable (No-Code) prototypes (we are big fans of bubble.is) • You will design and execute user tests to investigate user behavior, research which will be the basis for future development. Our platform is already under enough real traffic to facilitate any ‘real circumstances’ tests needed
- You will be working with a high level of sole responsibility.
- We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer with a strong focus on user- centered visual designs. For you, the quality of good design is not simply aesthetics as an end in itself, but always a combination of both a visually compelling and an experience-shaping work.
- At least two years of experience in UI/UX design.
- A strong portfolio that brings out your understanding of user-centered design. Your approach is shaped by a conceptual thinking that always has the end-user in mind as its main focus.
- Some experience in and definitely an affection for games are a plus
- Willingness to learn about Bubble, a tool for visual programming we are working with (bubble.is).
- Good command of English, basic German or an interested in learning a few words with us ;)
- Knowledge of InVision and Sketch are a Plus
- In your eyes, finding ways of solving different UX problems is an interesting challenge
But most of all: a positive Outlook and a “Can do!” Attitude!
Please send your CV, portfolio as well as the earliest possible entrance date to Rebecca and let us know why you would like to work with us.
Please refer to the website where you have found our job advertisement.