Chief Architect (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
What is ICE?
ICE is a world class service center for the global management of rights. We offer the music industry a professional, reliable and efficient service, which enables music societies to manage copyright, and helps organizations, music societies and interested parties adapt to the challenge they face in today's ever changing right management business. We provide browser-driven database administration solutions. These solutions let you track and manage music usage across all media, including emerging market segments such as music downloads and Internet airplay. To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for one:
Chief Architect (m/f)
Essential Functions of the Job
- Identify and work with the development team to adopt product-wide architectural best practices and ensure consistency in implementation around scalability, availability, extensibility, and performance.
- Evaluate established and novel technologies for use in the ICE product portfolio and develop proof of concept designs and implementations.
- Lead activities to define the future state and develop plans and roadmaps for the orderly transition towards the future-state vision.
- Develop options, lead discussions, make recommendations and facilitate decisions which balance competing positions, perspectives and constituencies.
- Lead the creation of coalesced views of business capabilities and technology capabilities. Lead negotiations to reach agreement between conflicting views to achieve optimal consistency and reduce redundancy.
- Actively contribute to the maturation of the architecture practice through: the development of architecture standards, principles, policies, reference artifacts and reusable patterns; expert contribution to architecture process development and tools selection, implementation and use; commitment to continual maintenance and evolution of architecture artifacts; and other participation in the architecture community.
- Champion ideas which improve technology value delivery. Seek ways to apply technologies to realize business strategies and resolve business problems. Sponsor efforts to improve business performance through the application of new and existing technologies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Overall information technology experience (12 years)
- Systems or application development experience (7 years)
- Enterprise architecture experience (6 years)
- Functional and systems modeling (5 years)
- Developing capability models and other business architecture deliverables – highly desired
- User experience focused design – highly desired
- Working in a variety of technical environments (5 years)
- Development of enterprise and departmental strategic plans – desired
- Presenting to audiences in both Business and Technology communities (3 years)
- Project or program management desired
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Possesses a broad understanding of Information Technology (IT) Service Delivery and can effectively represent IT to business customers
- Ability to
- communicate clearly and concisely, in English, both orally and in writing
- facilitate resolution of issues
- provide leadership, with the ability to coach and mentor team partners
- think in broad strategic terms for technology and business
- interact with senior management and communicate at all levels of the organization
- excel in a highly matrixed environment
- influence others without relying on direct reporting relationships
Availability to travel across Europe up to 20% of time is required.
If you have any questions regarding the positions please contact Erik Simonsen, Head of Product Development, mobile: +46706502668
If you can find yourself in the above described profile, please forward us your application! We are looking forward to meet you! We will offer you an international team, fair salary level + benefits, free public transportation in Berlin, free water, fruits and coffee.
Apply Online: https://iceservices.softgarden.io/apply-choice?1&jobDbId=208168&sgClickId=7810120