Online Product Manager / Product Owner (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Lecturio’s e-learning platform was founded in 2008 in Leipzig, Germany. Our international team is made up of people with very diverse backgrounds, but one common goal: to simplify and optimize online education and enable all individuals to reach their full potential. Lecturio provides online courses in the fields of medicine, law, career or software for students and professionals as well as renowned companies.
With our international learning platform (lecturio.com), we help about 200,000 students every day around the world to achieve their goals and to get into their aspired career. It is our mission to make high-quality education available to as many people as possible, and spread specialized knowledge around the world.
To ensure this mission, we are looking for you.
- Analyze customer needs and define product requirements in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Participate in product development by working in close collaboration with the development team
- Effectively manage the product backlog and prioritize product backlog items.
- Participate in early phases of online projects (decision making and assessment of ideas based on data and well-structured arguments)
What you can expect
- Creative working environment with freedom to work on own ideas, and in flat hierarchies
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Professional training and development
- Be part of a fast-growing company with far-reaching goal
- Interest in product management using agile techniques (web-based or mobile)
- Understanding of web analytic tools and A/B testing methodologies
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Understanding of technical concepts in the web services space
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience as Product Owner/Manager
- Please submit your application to Ms. Chris Hentschel per e-mail
- Acknowledgment of receipt
- Telephone interview if applicable
- Personal interview
- Prompt feedback
- Compelling cover letter incl. your salary expectations
- Please send all documents in one PDF
- Established: July 2008
- Offices: Germany (Leipzig), Bulgaria, US
- 60+ Employees
- Investors: Holtzbrinck Ventures, Holtzbrinck Digital, TGFS, Seventure
- Courses in the fields of medicine, law, career, software, among many others