Junior Projektmanager Vertrieb (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
For our sales project team we are looking for a colleague who can support ongoing projects as well as lead and rollout own projects.
- The sales project team is continuously looking at testing, documenting and improving Takeaway.com’s sales processes
- We also keep track of country specific needs as well as updates and respond to them so we are sure we are on top of every movement in the food delivery industry
On the one hand you are the person which the head of sales and sales team leads rely on to execute operational tasks which contribute to the sales projects, on the other hand you see opportunities to acquire, own and execute your individual projects.
You are at your best when you need to start from scratch. You have a strong character with the right doses of sensitivity so you know how to deal with your colleagues who are all highly target driven, but you also manage to link different departments and teams to create a widespread support.
For this position you'll need:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position and / or in an international corporate;
- Proven experience in coordinating or managing projects
- Great planning skills
- Good Microsoft office skills
- You are a rockstar in preparing and building presentations
- You are a Data lover and Data loves you back
- Bonus points for Experience with Tableau / Kanban
- Experience in creating processflows
- Fluent in English and German
- Work in a young, dynamic and international eCommerce company with flat hierarchies
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative
- Company contribution toward your pension saving
- Awesome (global) team events like the summer party, skiing trip and more!
- Company contribution toward your travel costs
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional