Junior Service & Business Designer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The Lufthansa Innovation Hub (LIH) - named "Germany's Best Digital Lab 2018" - is the digital transformation spearhead of the world’s largest aviation corporation Lufthansa Group. The LIH discovers, evaluates and implements new technologies in the context of travel tech, mobility and e-commerce for industry-leading airlines such as Lufthansa, Eurowings, SWISS and Austrian Airlines, the frequent flyer program Miles & More as well as other renowned Lufthansa Group entities.
LIH leverages established, proven business models and companies with the assets of Lufthansa Group and develops its own, tailor-made solutions based on tangible customer pain points. Shaping the travel of tomorrow, the unit works closely with experts in the Lufthansa Group as well as field-proven entrepreneurs from the startup ecosystem.
Become a part of our growing Design and Market Intelligence team consisting of research specialists and Service & Business Designers. As Junior Service & Business Designer (m/f) you will act as a “Customer Advocate” within the Lufthansa Innovation Hub, especially in the context of Venture Development. Thereby, you will foster the development of internal and external digital ventures ranging from strategic partnerships with existing players to greenfield development of new products and services for the traveler of tomorrow through the systematic application of established ideation, creativity and design methodologies.
The Junior Service & Business Designer (m/f) will holistically live customer centricity by matching market and trend insights from our Market Intelligence specialists, test results from our in-house prototyping as well as direct customer feedback obtained through surveys, focus groups and systematic market observations. Your expertise will be used first and foremost within small project teams covering specific customer pain points as well as in general matters concerning ideation, prototyping and human interaction design.
- Undergraduate degree in Design (preferred), Business, Psychology, Strategy, Marketing or equivalent qualification; Master graduates preferred
- 2+ years work experience related to Service Design, User Interface Design, UX Design and/or Product Management
- Credible understanding of field-proven ideation, design and product hypotheses validation methodologies (Customer journeys, service blueprints, empathy maps, business model canvas etc.)
- Emphatic mind with a distinct sense for human interaction and needs in the business context
- Sound knowledge of quantitative a01nd qualitative research methods
- Extensive creative and critical thinking capability
- Solid experience in Adobe Suite
- General understanding of business models and economics
- Very good communication, observation and presentation skills
- Travel & mobility affinity
- Fluent in English and German
- Holistic support of Venture Development projects in Travel & Mobility Tech context
- Plan and conduct qualitative and quantitative research to obtain consumer insights
- Plan, participate and conduct ideation workshops with internal and external stakeholders of different backgrounds and seniority levels
- Constantly help to evangelize and drive human-centered thinking in the LIH team and Lufthansa Group
- Obtain relevant consumer trend insights in the context of travel and mobility
- Foster systematic know-how-transfer both within LIH team as well as Lufthansa Group
What we offer
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and constantly growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow with one of the most iconic brands in aviation
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international startup ecosystem
- Work independently and entrepreneurial owning work-streams and projects
- Utilize seasoned Lufthanseats and experienced tech talent as supporter and challenger
- Multi-faceted corporate culture in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Competitive compensation with benefits
Please send your application to via e-mail. For further information visit our website.