Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
At Lyght Living, we transform the way people furnish their homes: Rent beautiful furniture for 3-24 months, then decide to buy, swap or return it. For everyone who stays in one place for a limited time or just does not want to commit to owning furniture.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a performance marketing hero. The ideal candidate is passionate about building and scaling customer acquisition programs and has a highly analytical, test-driven approach.
What we offer
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- A high degree of autonomy.
- A casual startup environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Perks like team events, free drinks, fruits and more.
- A competitive salary and virtual share option program.
- Take ownership of all performance marketing activities with focus on Paid Search, Paid Social and GDN.
- Develop a data-driven approach to understand current and future channels for customer acquisition.
- Optimize targeting, segmentation, messaging, as well as the allocation of budgets across our paid channels.
- Create monthly forecasts and advise founder team on the marketing strategy.
- Measure the success of marketing campaigns and create regular KPI reports.
Your skill set
- 2+ years of experience in performance marketing position, ideally with background in B2C startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient use of Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Proficiency in building, optimizing and executing campaigns across various channels (i.e. Paid Search, Paid Social, GDN).
- A positive, highly collaborative personality with strong communication skills.
- Strong hands-on mentality.
Interested? Please send us your application. We are looking forward to receiving your application.