Manager - Prime for Sellers (m/w)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Manager - Prime for Sellers (m/w)
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step and to look forward to new challenges. Today can be that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
Our mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where customers can find, discover and buy anything online. To do so, In order to achieve this, we work with more than two million Sellers – from start-ups to large companies – providing them with services that help to grow their business on Amazon locally and worldwide. A key component is to enable the selection of Marketplace Sellers for Amazon’s Prime Program through our newly launched program “Seller Fulfilled Prime”.
This is your chance to make history as Manager – Prime for Sellers, contributing to a major initiative to drive Prime Selection for Sellers in 2017.
“Prime for Sellers” is a program that enables Sellers to offer their selection in Amazon’s Prime program, and fulfill customer orders from their own warehouses. The program was launched in 2016. As Sales Manager - Prime for Sellers you will manage the local Seller Recruiting and Account Management Team. Also, you will work closely with program teams in Luxembourg, the EU Transportation team with regards to carrier partnerships and your EU business counterparts in UK, France, Italy and Spain. In this position, you will be able to gather deep experience in Amazon’s Seller business, technical product development and transportation.
- You are responsible to drive Seller adoption of the program “Prime for Sellers” and will ensure that ambitious launch targets are being met throughout the year
- You will lead a team of Account Managers that are dedicated to Seller recruiting, Seller research, analysis and troubleshooting for the program “Prime for Sellers”
- You will recruit open positions in your team, manage performance of your team members and drive their further career development including performance reviews and creation of development plans
- You will monitor and report on progress and your team’s performance and gaps vs plan on an ongoing basis
- You have a deep understanding about key blockers for Seller adoption and will provide recommendations for product improvements to the global product teams and EU Operations
- You and your team will test and trouble-shoot new processes, identify issues and work on solutions with related teams
- You will help to shape the program going forward by identifying future features and services to support Sellers in the longer term and influence the product development roadmap
- You will contribute to regular business reviews with International Senior Leadership
- You will closely liaise with Marketing Teams and Seller Support to optimize awareness and Seller adoption for the program
- Master’s degree in business, math, or related field, MBA considered a plus
- +5 years work experience in leading a sales team/ business unit and/or product management
- +3 years people management experience, including hiring, developing and change management
- Work experience in delivering technical projects/programs and excellent project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and proven user experience in Excel, Sales Force, Datawarehouse (and ideally SQL)
- Strong Sales performance and experience in managing large Seller Accounts (ideally across multiple Marketplaces)
- Fluent German and English language skills (verbally and in writing)
- Strong Bias for Action, highest standards in diving deep, result-oriented, flexible and experienced to work in a high speed and dynamic environment
- You are used to delivering excellent results despite tight deadlines and ambitious targets
Experience in E-Commerce environment
Please apply online: www.amazon.jobs/de/jobs/488385