Managing Director Europe (m/w)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
To expand our fast growing business and international partner network, we are looking for a Managing Director Europe (m/f). You will take full responsibility for executing sales strategies and lead our passionate team of Country Managers.
- As vital part of the management team, you take full ownership and responsibility of the business development in Europe
- You will have P&L responsibility and manage an excellent team of international Country Managers
- Identify, acquire and manage key accounts of major international bus operators and sales channels
- Develop and execute market entry strategies for various countries
- Implement sales structures and processes, strategic projects and analyze their effectiveness
- You will do international travels and represent Distribusion at relevant conferences and events
- Outstanding Business degree/MBA at a top university
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales, business development and/or management/strategy consulting
- A proven track record of success
- Comprehensive experience in team leading and project management
- Strong analytic, communication and management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and output-driven work ethic
- Affinity for Travel, Technology and Digital Business
- Experience in travel and/or transportation industry is a plus
- An impactful position alongside the founders in one of the fastest growing tech companies
- Once in a lifetime chance to play an important role in creating a global travel-tech success story
- International, talented, passionate, and fun colleagues
- Competitive compensation package and options
- Company sponsored trainings and international travels
- Dynamic start-up environment with flexible working hours
- A modern workplace in a new office in Berlin-Mitte
Interested? Apply now
Please apply on our website: http://jobs.distribusion.com/o/managing-director-europe.
If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com.
Distribusion innovates the mobility and travel sector. We develop unique technologies to connect the growing intercity bus and ground transportation market with the travel industry all around the world. We are active in 25 countries across the globe and among the fastest growing travel start-ups. Everybody in our team contributes with their expertise and passion to create a highly demanded product and to solve global challenges.