Managing Director for Netherlands (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
BOOK A TIGER is an online market place, where customers can simply and easily find reliable and trustworthy cleaners, for their home or small office. We are a young and fast growing Startup, situated in the heart of Berlin. Our team is well experienced (Founders and core team from Deliveryhero.com/Lieferheld.de), and together with your help we’d like to break into the competitive home cleaning market!
We plan to launch a new Business Unit in Amsterdam in near future, and are searching for a Managing Director, who will take on the exciting challenge of developing our Business Unit from scratch and work with us towards our vision of creating the most advanced and best product, for our customers, in the cleaning industry.
What the role entails
- From our new office in Amsterdam you develop, together with our founding team, the strategy for our new business unit, including budgeting and action plan for the upcoming launch.
- You analyse the market, our competition and our target audience, recognise opportunities and build the new business activities accordingly.
- You will set up and execute a marketing and sales plan from scratch.
- You will identify potential business partners and will be responsible for the contract negotiations.
- You reach efficient business processes and continually optimise these.
- You carry the responsibility of the budget and report the progress of the new business unit to the founders, on a regular basis.
- You build a strong and successful team and are responsible for the management of personnel.
- Successfully completed a business degree.
- An Entrepreneurial mind set and determination, with a Hands-on & Get-it-done mentality
- Excellent communication skills, in both Dutch and English.
- Several years of professional experience, with a strong focus on Business Development and/or Marketing desirably in the following areas; New Business Development, Management, Hotel Industry, Cleaning Industry, Facility Management.
- An affinity for technology, a well structured and independent work ethic, analytical thinking, and a strong interest in new business activities.
What we offer
- The rare opportunity of establishing a new business unit from the outset, and leading it to success.
- A steep learning curve with many challenges and great entrepreneurial experiences.
- Working with an ambitious, highly talented, and international team.
- A transparent business environment, with direct action and Can-Do attitude.
- Involvement in the overall success of the company by participating in the Virtual Share Program from BOOK A TIGER, a long with an attractive salary.
Have we peeked your interest? Then apply today with your CV, together with your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations. Please send your application documents directly to Anna Fishman, Head of HR (email@example.com).