Managing Director Germany (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Joining bloomon as Managing Director for Germany places you at the centre of our growth and expansion. You will be instrumental in further conquering the German market, which is at the focus of our international expansion. At the same time, you will further build and manage your team to keep up with our growing success.
Depending on your personal situation, you can be home based in Amsterdam or Germany. Either way you will be traveling to Berlin (bloomon office Germany) and Amsterdam (bloomon HQ) regularly.
As the Managing Director of Germany you are part of a global team of highly motivated and talented people who will support you in further scaling our German presence. You will work closely together with our Global Head of Growth as well as the Founders. You will lead the local team and are responsible for growing our business. Your ultimate goal is for Germany to become bloomon’s number 1 market.
- Grow and lead the German team and business
- Set and execute the roadmap and agenda for growth in Germany to become bloomon’s leading market
- Allocate budget and resources across marketing channels
- Source and build strategic partnerships
- Manage the German P&L, including budget planning
Our Managing Director for the German market is an entrepreneur and like us has a passion to build a beautiful business. In addition he/she has commercial insight but is also data driven with strong analytical skills:
- Outstanding track record both academically and professionally
- 4-10 years of working experience at a top strategy consulting firm or investment bank, or alternatively in business development at an e-commerce company
- English and German-speaking
- Experienced with the German market
- Willing to travel to Berlin (German office) and Amsterdam (HQ) regularly
- Highly structured approach to work
- Ability to continuously test, learn and optimize
- Able to quickly build relationships with different stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Pro-active and definite ‘can do’ attitude: pushes for growth
- Energetic team player
What do we offer
Joining us will be challenging and rewarding. A unique opportunity to take a leading role in a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment. You will gain the broadest experience and be fully responsible for further driving bloomon’s success in the German market. We offer an attractive compensation package, including equity upside.
Is this your job?
We welcome you to apply or get more info. Send an e-mail to email@example.com ultimately before May 26th, 2017.
We’re looking forward meeting you!