Managing Director/Co-CEO (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Share Insights, not Data.
Our client’s breakthrough technology is the first anonymization solution that provides high-quality analytics, unprecedented ease-of-configuration, and strong anonymity. Aircloak, which is a Spin-Off of the Max Planck Institute, unlocks sensitive data for analysis, sharing, and monetization. The strong anonymization satisfies the world’s strictest anonymity laws, slashing compliance costs but eliminating data sharing risks.
Steaming from the increasing interest in our client’s product and the company’s growth potential, Aircloak is currently looking for a Managing Director/Co-CEO to bring business to the next level.
Managing Director/Co-CEO (m/f) Your responsibilities
- Co-Management of the company including communication to relevant stakeholders
- Responsibility for managing growth, in particular designing, implementing, and organizing business expansion
- Defining core markets and partner sales strategies to ensure effective client acquisition
- Building a high-performance sales team and developing of international networks together with the founder team
- Representing the company towards the customer as well as managing relationships with key clients
- Overseeing daily operations of the company - mainly focused on the areas of Business Development, Sales, HR and Finance
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision together with the founder team
- Leading employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Proven track record in a relevant leadership role with a focus on sales and/or growth either from the start-up ecosystem or with a corporate background
- Relevant work experience in technical solution sales/enterprise sales, including dealing with buying centres
- Experience with clients within regulated markets (e.g. Telco, Finance, Health Care, Open Data/Infrastructure, Automotive) are a big plus
- Being a pro in strategic planning and business development
- Good understanding of additional business functions such as HR and Finance
- University degree in the field of economics and/or technology
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities and excellent interpersonal and public speaking skillsH
- High performance orientation and excellent entrepreneurial thinking
What can you expect?
- An opportunity to experience an authentic start-up atmosphere in a dynamic work environment
- Creative leeway in a key management position
- Work with a diverse and motivated team
- Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas
- Periodic retreats in beautiful locations to fuse together as a team and free laughs
- Full-time position in Berlin, Germany
Are you up for it?
Get in touch now! Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Speedinvest Heroes Consulting GmbH
Faulmanngasse 4/3rd floor, 1040 Vienna
Your background matters less than your clear head, problem solving skills, critical reasoning abilities, and ability to reduce a problem to its bare essential. We are looking forward to hearing from you.