Internship Global PR & Communications (m/f)
GLOSSYBOX is the leading purveyor of luxury beauty samples on a global stage. We are committed to introducing the most exciting brands throughout the world to you. Whether it be a product featured on the runways of Milan or the newest skincare regimen from Japan, we strive to make sure you are the first to have access to it. Welcome to the world of GLOSSYBOX, where boundless beauty discovery awaits.
Our heart beats in Berlin - the European Silicon Valley. Since launch in March 2011, we’ve grown enormously and currently employ over 150 people in 11 countries worldwide. From our Berlin headquarters, we develop global strategies for all business areas and implement them for our various international subsidiaries.
- Assembling press kits, templates and newsletters.
- Defining communication roadmaps and global event calendars.
- Monitoring and analyzing global clippings and key reports.
- Doing research on global PR and media investigation for global content.
- Preparing presentations in PowerPoint and organizing regular send outs of press material or boxes to PR agencies.
- You are a matriculated undergraduate in Journalism, PR or Communications and have to absolve a mandatory internship as part of your studies.
- You have first professional experience in writing PR texts and supporting general PR work.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in both German and English.
- You are a well-organized, open minded team player with a high level of initiative.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint.
- You have a passion for beauty & lifestyle products, display a positive attitude to work and are interested in developing new skills.
- A paid fulltime internship between 3-6 months and flexible starting time.
- A demanding activity with exciting projects, a lot of responsibility and enormous freedom.
- An international team as well as business-minded environment with transparent hierarchies and flexible structures.
- A great experience in Europe‘s Silicon Valley: Berlin!
We look forward to receiving your application documents including your earliest possible starting date by email at email@example.com