Market & Trend Expert (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you interested in major changes like the Internet of Things, Smart & Connected Homes and Buildings, Data driven Business Models, Sharing Economy in the Energy Sector and others? We are.
innogy is one of Europe’s largest energy companies and it has bold plans to become the energy industries innovation leader. The innogy Innovation GmbH is leading this charge, disrupting innogy’s business model and shaping the future of the industry. We have set up outposts in Silicon Valley, London, Berlin and Tel Aviv, created Lighthouses to focus our efforts in specific areas of customer insight, and are now rapidly developing and testing new business models in small, dedicated Proof of Concept (POC) teams.
These teams are the driving force of the innogy Innovation GmbH. Using Lean and Agile methodologies and operating with a start-up mentality they are building the new business models which will transform innogy. This isn’t just another job at a big utility company.
Be part of the exciting development of a broad range of new products in the area of Smart & Connected Home and Buildings. Driven by a global team of inventive and committed specialists, enhanced by a capable and resourceful multinational enterprise. In this environment, you have the opportunity to work with the top of the class in digital innovation and a network of determined experts in every field, all supported by a global company that has put the promotion of start-ups and innovation as their top priority for the next decade.
We aim to develop innogy into a natural part of our customers’ lives in all places where they live and work by providing connectivity-related solutions. Together with the Innovation-Team you are digging for brilliant ideas in the Smart & Connected business based on consumer-needs and market trends.
- Permanent market & trend scouting and review with internal strategy
- Networking with smart community inside and outside innogy Innovation GmbH
- Build up shared knowledge pool across groups
- Facilitation of smart meet-ups across group (content based)
- Work on Pre-POCs and POCs together with Venture Developers, Partners, Suppliers
- 3+ year professional experience
- Experience in the field of Innovation, Product Management, Marketing, Business Models
- Knowledge about international Smart Home & Smart Building Environment
- Fluent in German and English