Marketing Assistant (Intern) @Barcelona
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin November 2013
Yuilop’s mission is to make talking free again. We are looking for talented people with a constant drive to unleash their potential with us.
- Accelerate business momentum by developing and implementing a clear strategy for the growth of your region
- Assisting your manager in writing reports and analysing data of your region
- Determine our market positioning and drive communications,
- Emphasis in assessing the results of a marketing campaign
- Develop PR and social media marketing activities and writing online content
- Identifying areas of expansion to engage your region user community
- Promotion and user/content acquisition
- Help our customer care department building B2C relation for our "product improvement" program
- Passionate about mobile and tech areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, motivated and a quick learner
- Manage your tasks independently and proactively and bring in new ideas
- Capacity and knowledge to realize a deep marketing search and being able to give results and analysis on it.
- Capacity to work in and for an international professional team with daily, weekly and monthly objectives.
- Persuasive and persistent!
- German Native
- University degree in related field (Marketing / Management etc.), MBA is a plus
- !Good knowledge of Mobile Marketing y App Marketing industry is a big plus!
What do we offer?
- An exceptionally rewarding career within Marketing, PR in the Mobile Sector in Barcelona
- Valuable insights into company building, global expansion, start-up scene
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
!The ride of your Life!