Marketing & Communications Intern (m/f)
6-month full-time internship based in Berlin, starting June 2016
Drivy is the leading car rental marketplace in Europe, aiming to replace private car ownership with a much better on-demand service. At the intersection of the sharing economy, tech innovation and mobility, your work will bring a sophisticated product to the right people. You will learn first hand in one of the most innovative companies in Europe and contribute to the team’s success.
You will work in tandem with our Communications Manager for Germany, Julie. You will also interact a lot with our Paris and Barcelona offices.
- Community engagement: send goodies to our community, collect feedback to improve and create new material
- Partnerships: Build up cooperations that increase Drivy’s awareness and bring a benefit to our community
- Content: participate in the creation of content for our newsletter, blog, social media (articles, videos, picture stories…)
- SEO: create unique content for the homepage
- Events: participate in the organization of events
- PR: respond to journalists requests, monitor our press coverage, update the press review and press kit
- Blogger Relations: Set up operations with bloggers
- Native German (please do not apply if you do not speak perfect German), AND fluent English
- Strong academic background
- Excellent writing skills/storytelling
- Startup-minded, you are willing to help with every task including the most basic ones; result rather than status is driving you
- Image and video creation skills (like Photoshop) is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Your opinion matters. We don’t care about hierarchy too much and the best ideas will be executed.
- Do it the startup way: you will have your own projects and make your work count
- Based in Berlin, we are in the epicenter of lifestyle and innovation. It's a great place to live and make friends with exciting people from all around the globe.
Please include in your application links to any content that you have produced, your twitter account or anything else relevant to show your great communications skills.Looking forward to hear about your way of communicating Drivy's amazing story to the world!