Marketing Intern (m/f)
We are looking for a confident team member for our small and agile marketing team. Marley Spoon is a well-funded Berlin-based startup that is re-inventing the food supply chain, providing mass customized food experiences. We are an English-speaking and international team made up from seasoned entrepreneurs and professionals. It's early on but we have big ambitions.
Marley Spoon is bringing delightful, market fresh, and easy cooking back to the people. Our chefs create inspiring and mouthwatering recipes every week. You select what you would like to cook (no subscription) and we deliver the recipes and all the ingredients you need.
We use technology to re-invent the global food supply chain to reduce unethical food waste and connect consumers with quality producers faster to provide fresher food. In order to achieve this, we are solving challenging problems in taste profiling, behavior prediction and real-time logistics. We need you to help us with that.
In the end though, it's simple: we started Marley Spoon because we love cooking and we love eating.
- You operatively support the marketing team with their day-to-day activities
- You work on the marketing reporting structure with an intention to take ownership
- You build and optimise landing pages for our campaigns
- You take over your own projects and are responsible for planning, execution and reporting
This is you
- You have either gained first experiences in Marketing or just finished a Marketing/Business-related university degree
- You are numbers-driven, hands-on, and have attention to detail
- You have a strong desire to learn and are not afraid to instantly apply new knowledge
- You take ownership but don’t mind asking when you get stuck
- You are a strong communicator
What we offer
- An interesting vertical with great potential
- The opportunity to quickly learn and apply new knowledge
- The best loft in town with a great view
- Great fun at work
Did we catch your attention? We are looking forward to your application including your earlierst possible start date.