Marketing Manager (m/f)
Zattoo, www.zattoo.com, is an international company in the WebTV market with offices in Zurich-Switzerland, Berlin-Germany and Michigan-USA. Zattoo provides live streaming TV channels on connected devices such as Macs and PCs, tablets and smartphones with iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7 and Smart TVs. Our small team of 30 employees has created this leading service that has attracted more than 10 million registered users across Europe. Zattoo is the pioneer and most active developer of concepts and technology in the spaces of live internet TV and cloud recording.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for further growing the Zattoo user base by developing and executing effective marketing and communication measures.
As a direct report to the Vice President Content & Consumer, the Marketing Manager will take responsibility for Zattoo’s marketing activities in Germanyand potentially additional countries. Mid-term s/he will be responsible for building and managing a small team of marketing professionals.
As a member of a small team, the Marketing Manager will benefit from a high degree of independence, allowing him/her to bring and directly implement his/her own ideas.
In accordance with the overall objective of growing Zattoo’s user base the
Marketing Manager will
- Generate and implement concepts for marketing measures (online and offline)
- Balance Zattoo’s marketing mix with measures for social media, app store, email and online marketing
- Acquire B2B partners for online and offline marketing cooperations
- Help to further develop Zattoo’s marketing controlling tools especially with the objective to measure effects of different marketing measures
the Minimum Requirements
- Ability to translate ideas into concrete marketing measures, effectively communicate them to key stakeholders, implement them and measure them
- Numbers driven and output oriented: Strong analytical skills to analyze effect of marketing measures and to derive actions for optimizations
- Sense of urgency: Ability to prioritize a broad range of possibleactivities according to expected impact
- Leadership potential: Ability to build and manage a team of marketing professionals
- Self-motivation: ability and willingness to independently come up with ideas, make action plans and implement them
- Open minded, outgoing personality with ability to develop strong relationships with potential business partners
- Very strong and clear communication skills
- Fluency in German and English
the Preferred Qualifications
- 3-5 years professional experience in the online marketing space
- Experience with the promotion of Fremium online business models
- General knowledge of or experience in the TV or media industry would be helpful
- Agile organization: Small company with a flat hierarchy that allows for quick decision making. We have the resources of a growing company but the spirit of amstart-up.
- Great team: Smart, open minded, highly motivated international colleagues.
- Cool work environment: Fun and convenient office locations. We’re flexible with schedules and work from home days.
- Tools you like: We don’t have a policy dictating what equipment you have to buy- you can decide for yourself. You’ll also get to play with the newest technologies and gadgets in our industry.
- Platform for self-development: A lot of room for your own ideas and initiative while also having direct access to and coaching from an experienced team. You’ll start with a competitive compensation package and will be rewarded as you grow.
- Dynamic market environment: Bringing the internet and TV together is one of THE topics in the media industry and gives us a lot of opportunities for future developments.
- Once in a lifetime chance: Join the team with the most experience in this space and be on the cutting edge of new developments in it!
The preferred location is Berlin, Germany.
If you are interested, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.