Marketing Manager (m/f)
Centralway ist ein Schweizer Venture Builder. Für unser neues Venture suchen wir einen Marketing Manager. Wir bauen mit Experten aus Business und Web zukünftige Startups, welche die Finanzindustrie verändern werden.
- Are you excited by marketing activities?
- Are you social by design and fascinated by the various marketing opportunities the internet has to offer?
- Are digital projects your passion?
- Are you looking for a position in which you can implement your visions?
- Do you like working with small, agile teams?
- Do you enjoy collaborating in a team of specialists?
- Do you want to be part of a real game changer?
Then stop looking. We are offering this exact opportunity.
- As Marketing Manager it is your responsibility to ensure successful marketing for our ventures.
- You report directly to the founder and present marketing activities to both founder and venture stakeholders.
- You work out concepts for our marketing activities, plan the marketing channels and both arrange and implement the marketing strategies.
- Further, you contribute in the product development and monitor all varieties of campaigns.
- You have budget responsibilities within the accepted - given by the management - marketing plan, so that you ensure that the marketing strategy and plan are executed correctly.
- You are able to issue instructions to the executive persons (e.g. SEA Manager) and advise the management on marketing objective decisions.
- You ensure that the marketing strategy and plan are executed correctly.
- You are responsible for the setup, the steering and the optimization of campaigns in cooperation with experts (SEO, SEM, Affiliate/Cooperation and Display/Banner advertising)
- You have the opportunity of working with many online marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Affiliate Marketing and Social Media Marketing)
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Marketing is an advantage
- On-the-job experience as Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager and/or similar
- Strong understanding of general marketing affairs
- Knowledge of SEO and SEA
- Leadership experience
- You are innovative, open-minded and communicative.
- You are both creative and have excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- You are efficient and proactive while working in a very structured manner.
- Fluency in English and German is a must (additional languages are a plus)
- Ambition to take things one step further. To be a game changer.
- As our Marketing Manager you will arrange successful marketing activities for our ventures.
- We combine a vibrant startup environment with a professional way of doing business.
- Be part of a fast growing technology company, where you can set the limits.
- We live and breath a dynamic, entrepreneurial and highly motivating working culture.
- We offer to our employees an environment to work and relax in our beautiful lounge, playroom, in-house cinema and cafeteria.
- Flexible working hours, regular training and excellent terms of employment are only some of the benefits we offer to our employees.