Marketing Manager Germany (m/w)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Based in Madrid our European Headquarters
PackLink, a disruptive online comparison, booking and management service for all shipping needs, is a young and upbeat company experiencing extreme international growth. We offer consumers, e-‐commerce sites and SMBs a fast and easy way of booking parcel deliveries with the world’s top couriers, at a discounted price, through our consumer web and our advanced shipping tools and applications.
The service first launched in Spain in 2012, making headlines and partnering with major national and international couriers, integrating with their booking and parcel tracking systems. We are technology and marketing company, built on talent, teamwork and innovation
Our success to date has taken us to new horizons: PackLink is experiencing tremendous growth and expanding internationally. We believe in a dynamic, motivating startup environment and great company culture centered on innovation, outstanding customer service and a happy team. PackLink is all about people and talent
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Executivefor Germanyexperienced in online marketing to join our marketing team and participate the German operations from the European headquarters in Madrid.
We're looking for experienced, creative and open minded NATIVE SPEAKERS only. You’ll work with performance marketing channels, but you’ll also be the initiator of creative, unconventional marketing campaigns and communication strategies.
At PackLink, you’ll find a fast-‐paced, dynamic and international environment, with an ambitious, results-‐driven and multifaceted team.
- Work with the Country Manager and the International Marketing Manager on the marketingand communicationsstrategy for the Germanmarket.
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
- Set up and manage marketing campaigns, working closely with agencies for SEM, affiliate marketing, retargeting, display advertising and PRand brandingactivities.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
- This job is not for everyone. If you have what it takes in spirit and experience, read on.
- Everything is in the numbers. Maintain a positive ROI inallmarketing activities.
- Coordinatemarketing campaigns on set KPIs. Acquisition costs, daily visits, conversion funnels, ROI per channel and target, all these don’t sound strange to you.
- Work closely with our SEM agency and our in-‐house SEO manger to optimize campaigns.
- Discover, propose and execute newinbound marketingopportunities, both in performance marketing and creative.
- Discover new niche targets, propose new marketing channels and negotiate with new providersboth forB2C & B2B.
- Set the annual events calendar for B2B opportunitiesand revenue.
- Email marketing campaigns.
- Stay ahead of online advertising trends and possibilities.
- Create and deliver all marketing collaterals according to corporate guidelines, when required.
- Report traffic results, conversions and marketing costs to the Country Manager(weekly).
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies
- At least 3-‐4years of hands-‐on experience in online and offline marketing. Experience in both B2C and B2Bis a big plus.
- Strong analytical skills combined with a creative streak and commercial capabilities.
- Enthusiastic, self-‐motivated, proactive, self-‐sufficient, but also a team oriented with a positive attitude.
- Roll-‐up your sleeves, entrepreneurial drive, can-‐do attitude.•Native Germanspeaker, fluent in English.
What we offer
- A competitive package.
- A young, upbeat, international work environment. Leave your suit behind; we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place.
- A place where your impact counts.
- An exciting role in a start-‐up with high growth potential