Marketing Manager (m/f)
Enabling a Data-Driven World
At KONUX, we are builders, problem solvers and team players. We combine German engineering with Silicon Valley speed and innovation to create the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. Our mission is to help industrial companies improve their decisions on maintenance and performance in a data-driven world. Working with us means opening up new paths with both tech-savvy engineers and creative business pros, and being part of a fast-paced, high-performance environment. At KONUX, stories and experiences are shared, real problems are solved and real products are built.
You are motivated to help us refine our strategy, reach our target audience, shape our brand and efficiently communicate our key messages. You believe that marketing should be goal-oriented and data-driven but that there is always space for creativity and that “storytelling” is just as important. You will plan and execute B2B marketing campaigns, work closely with the rest of the business team and manage your own projects. The ideal Marketing Manager has strong analytical skills but is motivated to drive our creative projects as well. Be a sparring partner with fresh ideas, and help us prepare Marketing @ KONUX for scaling.
- Design and implement innovative marketing and growth projects from beginning to end
- Measure marketing activities with emphasis on quantitative metrics and rapid scaling of effective projects
- Actively participate in our strategic planning and work at the intersection of sales, business development, communications and design
- Boost our inbound marketing and reach our target audiences through valuable content
- Help with other marketing tasks at KONUX, especially the expansion of our website and the organisation of trade shows and events
- You have very strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- You have work experience in different fields of marketing, ideally in B2B, know how to grow our audience and to efficiently communicate our key messages
- You’re a “doer” and feel comfortable using various sources of data to drive key marketing decisions
- You have a creative mind and love to create engaging content
- You are a digital native and have basic knowledge of HTML and WordPress
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business, social sciences or humanities with a strong analytical focus and a good understanding of technology