Marketing Manager (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Can't you survive without your Smartphone or PC? Do you know how to talk to the right people through different social media channels? Can you help us to multiply the number of followers in several channels in no time? You have a remarkable talent for foreign languages and you're always keen on using them on a daily base? If your answer to all these questions is yes, then join our team as a Marketing Manager for HotUKDeals and experience a wide range of new and exciting challenges!
We operate an international partner network called Pepper.com, “The World’s Largest Deal Community”, which consists of several successful online deal platforms.Together we want to build something great, to further expand and develop our following products:
hotukdeals.com - UK
mydealz.de - Germany
dealabs.com - France
pepper.pl - Poland
nl.pepper.com - Netherlands
preisjaeger.at - Austria
promodescuentos.com - Mexico
buenosdeals.com - U.S.
desidime.com - India
pepper.co.kr - Korea
pelando.com.br - Brazil
Your responsibilities would include
- Responsibility for all marketing activities at HotUKDeals
- Develop a Marketing strategy for HotUKDeals together with the Marketing team,
- Analyzing, understanding and optimizing data and derive data-driven decisions
- Research and prepare thrilling content for our social media channels (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter)
- Preparing competitions for our Newsletter, Social Media and Pepper.com platforms, you'll be responsible for organising and implementing the process from start to end.
- Work out and coordinate the creation of merchandise articles.
The qualities we are looking for
- You know the concept of HotUKDeals and you have a passion for bargain hunting.
- You're mother tongue is English, other languages such as German, Spanish or French would be a bonus
- You finished your studies with a focus on marketing or similar and you have first hand experience of 3 to 5 years.
- You are open and creative when it comes to developing new marketing approaches and you bring in new ideas proactively.
- You are self motivated, organised and independent with an attention to detail in your practices and structuring.
- You have an analytical mind, numbers and maths don’t trouble you.
Some perks of working for Pepper.com are
- A great office on Torstraße (close to U-Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the Berlin startup scene.
- Be a part of an awesome team of passionate and skilled people.
- Any technology, gadgets you want.
- Flexible working hours.
Interested? Apply with all relevant documents online.