Account Executive (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
IT is the backbone of the modern world. It enables complex business value chains, the secure operation of our telecommunication and power grids and the functioning of our governmental institutions.
But IT is also extremely complex and has become ubiquitous. Thus, specialists ensure that critical IT infrastructures and applications can be operated without problems also in complex environments. Our mission with Check_MK is to develop the best tools to support these specialists to ensure they can fulfill their crucial tasks.
It is our firm believe that no software firm can solve this complexity from the outside. It is the combination of a large community of specialists possessing deep know-how of the specific needs of their domain, coupled with our creativity to find the smartest solution to address these needs, that ultimately enables the development of the most effective solution for our customers.
To further accelerate our growth in English-speaking markets, we are looking for an Account Executive (m/f).
- Drive the development of English-speaking markets
- Focus primarily on new customer acquisition
- Follow-up on inbound leads and identify new opportunities outside of CRM
- Strategically prospect into target customers
- Advise interested parties and customers by phone, e-mail, and video demos
- Ensure high customer satisfaction throughout the entire sales process
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in business, computer science, linguistics or other relevant subjects. Every equivalent commercial experience is an alternative
- 2+ years of professional sales experience, ideally in B2B tech sales; SaaS/Software experience is a bonus
- Strong performer / exceeding your quota
- Technology enthusiast, willing and able to sell complex software product
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written in English, ideally native English speaker, and fluent German speaking skills
- Experienced in creatively sourcing, hunting and closing new customer opportunities
- Service- and solution oriented towards customers, good listener
- Well versed on the phone, creative in your emails
- Great team player but are also able to work independently
We are a small, dynamic, strongly growing company with an established top product in the IT monitoring field. When you join us, you have direct access to any level, and freedom to make an impact and influence. We are more than colleagues and benefit from strong ties to a great customer community through our open-source approach. You can work in the heart of Munich in a flexible, yet stable and family-friendly job environment with an attractive salary.