Digital Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
IT is the backbone of the modern world. It enables complex business value chains, the secure operation of our telecommunication and power grids and the functioning of our governmental institutions.
But IT is also extremely complex and has become ubiquitous. Thus, specialists ensure that critical IT infrastructures and applications can be operated without problems also in complex environments. Our mission with Check_MK is to develop the best tools to support these specialists to ensure they can fulfill their crucial tasks.
It is our firm believe that no software firm can solve this complexity from the outside. It is the combination of a large community of specialists possessing deep know-how of the specific needs of their domain, coupled with our creativity to find the smartest solution to address these needs, that ultimately enables the development of the most effective solution for our customers.
Join our strongly growing company and help build the best IT monitoring product as a Digital Marketing Manager (m/f).
- All digital marketing activities: everything around SEO, SEA, A/B testing, CRO, landing pages, social media and much more
- Be in charge of our website: develop and implement front-end web code
- Propose creative from new projects that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Define and design the KPI (Key Performance Indicators) for our marketing activities and constantly improve on them
- Prioritize our growth channels
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in the tech industry
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data & analytics
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Hands on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools (e.g. HubSpot, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Optimizely) - knowledge in website programming is preferred
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Love to write: Editing and copywriting skills and able to communicate persuasively and precisely - excellent communication skills in German and English
- Innovative in the development of new concepts and ideas for B2B marketing
- Enthusiasm for new, innovative, and technical subjects along with an understanding of customer and market requirements, trends, and developments in the IT industry
We are a dynamic, strongly growing company with an established top product in the IT monitoring field. You have the opportunity to shape the future of our company in an exciting environment. When you join us, you have direct access to any level, and freedom to make an impact and influence. We are more than colleagues and benefit from strong ties to a great customer community through our open-source approach. You can work in the heart of Munich in a flexible, yet stable and family-friendly job environment with an attractive salary.