Account Executive (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Matmatch is a materials search platform that connects engineers and material suppliers through the most comprehensive materials database in the world. We enable engineers, product designers and procurement teams to find the best materials and suppliers for their job. On the supplier-side, Matmatch provides an exciting new channel to generate qualified leads, promote materials and gain market insight. We are based out of central Munich with the aim to become the go-to-platform for all material related needs of customers all over the world. We are a multicultural team of smart and curious individuals, with a diverse mix of experience across materials science, startups, and enterprise businesses.
For more information visit our website: www.matmatch.com
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, results-driven individual to join our team as an Account Executive.
Account Executives (AEs) play a critical role in the success of the company by converting sales opportunities into deals. You will gain extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends. With this knowledge you will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value.
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Execute sales meetings and product demos, presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Reaching out to and following up with prospects throughout the sales cycle with the aim to secure the deal.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Sales teams, play back market feedback internally and execute strategies for generating new clients and target accounts.
- Direct responsibility for the expansion of our customer base.
- Comply with and / or exceed the sales development objectives.
What we offer
- The chance to get on board with a young and growing company
- An exciting role in which you will have a significant impact on the company’s future
- A strong multicultural team and a dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchies and a “speak-up” mentality where different perspectives are valued
- Apple equipment and modern tools for communication
- Competitive salaries
- Individual training budget to support your further career development
- Regular team events
- Much more…
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or generation of new sales opportunities.
- Proven success in a role with weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or material science.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- You are an enthusiast with the ability and willingness to take the initiative proactively.
- You are organized, structured and you like to work for objectives.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- You have excellent written / verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM software.
It is a plus:
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- Background or prior experience in the material industry.
- Native level of German.