Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
Matmatch is a materials search platform that connects engineers and material suppliers through the most comprehensive materials database in the world. We enable engineers, product designers and procurement teams to find the best materials and suppliers for their job. On the supplier-side, Matmatch provides an exciting new channel to generate qualified leads, promote materials and gain market insight. We are based out of central Munich with the aim to become the go-to-platform for all material related needs of customers all over the world. We are a multicultural team of smart and curious individuals, with a diverse mix of experience across materials science, startups, and enterprise businesses.
For more information visit our website: www.matmatch.com.
We are currently looking for a motivated and intelligent professional to join our team as a Sales Development Representative.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) play a critical role in the success of the company by developing the top of the sales funnel. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in the material industry and in a wide geographical area. This is a stimulating and exciting role that will test your sales skills, strategic thinking ability and the ability to stay focused and follow strategical plans.
- Contact potential clients according to a list that will be provided to you.
- Identify the decision makers and what their needs are and discuss how we can solve them.
- Define a communication strategy to get meetings with the right person of the right company.
- Evaluate business possibilities through phone calls, email and other forms of communication (e.g. LinkedIn).
- Schedule appointments for account executives.
- Guarantee the transfer of the potential client information to the system.
- Validate new ideas with the feedback of the market.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Sales teams, play back market feedback internally and execute strategies for generating new clients and target accounts.
- Comply with and / or exceed the sales development objectives.
What we offer
- The chance to get on board with a young and growing company
- A strong multi-cultural team and a dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchies and a “speak-up” mentality where different perspectives are valued
- Competitive salaries
- Apple equipment and modern tools for communication
- Free German classes
- Individual training budget to support your further career development
- Flexible working hours & remote work possible.
- Regular team events
- And much more..
What we are looking for
- You want to develop your career in sales or marketing in a technology environment.
- You are an enthusiast with the ability and willingness to take the initiative proactively.
- You are organized, structured and you like to work for objectives.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- You have excellent written / verbal communication skills in English.
It is a plus:
- You have previous experience in sales development / generation of new sales opportunities.
- Proven success in a role with weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives.
- Experience with CRM or sales automation / prospecting tools.
- Native level of German.
Before starting the position, you will receive specific training on the position.