Chief of Staff (m/f/d)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
At MEDICI LIVING we want to revolutionize the way people live and share their lives in the future. We strive to bring passionate people together by delivering beautiful design-led living environments, giving access to a global community of like-minded people, providing a seamless online booking process and life-enhancing SmartHome technology.
Founded in 2012 in Berlin, we are already the world’s largest co-living provider. Under our brands QUARTERS and MEDICI LIVING, we are currently operating co-living solutions in 12 vibrant cities around the globe, among them Berlin, Chicago, New York, and Amsterdam. Equipped with a roll-out funding of over €1.2bn, we’re now scaling up to establish a global co-living community with QUARTERS buildings in metropoles all over the world.
Our 100+ team members from over 20 countries are the heart of our international, fast-paced start-up environment, where smart ideas and just-doing-it attitude is encouraged. For the current intense growth phase, we need the most passionate people in their fields.
We want you to have an immediate impact, take responsibility from day one and grow the global community of passionate people with us. Come on board, join us and be part of the co-living revolution!
These will be your tasks
- You will assist our CEO Gunther in many different ways. Thanks to your expertise in many areas, you will be free to judge what is best for the company and take decisions accordingly. You will bear the responsibility of many projects and, you will build up strong relationships between all different stakeholders within the company.
- Your contributions free up the CEO to do things that only he can do - e.g. directly manage his top people, drive mindset change, culture, be a visible and inspiring leader to the rest of the team and investor-facing activities.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Take ownership of day-to-day responsibilities for projects and tasks, understand top priorities, manage people and timelines to ensure things get done.
- Represent our CEO in important meetings where he cannot attend and learn how to think and work like a CEO.
- Stay in close contact with our investors and be responsible for our Investor Relationship Management.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
You're offering these qualifications
- University degree; likely in business, economics or computer science with at least 6 years of work experience in operational (e.g. Start-up, prop-tech, corporate, own venture) or service roles (consulting, banking).
- Experienced in management and monitoring Objective and Key Results.
- Profound experience in project management and ownership.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, regardless of seniority.
- Mediate/bridge conflicts to enable leadership to be more successful.
- High levels of integrity and discretion.
- Strong written and speaking communication skills in German and English.
We're offering these benefits
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to make an impact on the future of living in metropolitan cities all around the globe
- Work in a positive and passionate environment
- Be surrounded by a design-driven physical product experience
- A flat hierarchy and open communication
- An international bunch of colleagues
- An exciting steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Discounted employee rates for our co-living bedrooms
- Positive and passionate company culture: weekly team brunch, free Yoga classes, summer parties, free drinks, fruit and vegetables and more
- Sound like your perfect next adventure? Apply online, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- We are looking forward to it!
- Want to get to know us even more? Check out our QUARTERS building in Chicago or read about our latest news for Europe and the US.