German Country Manager (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
With prevention as its core focus, Medloop is a practice management software on a mission to transform the relationship between patients and doctor. By leveraging millions of patient-years data and best preventive practices, we will build a smart cloud-based doctor desktop and patient mobile application to enrich the relationship between doctors and patients and promote better health in various European markets. Medloop is funded by AXA.
- Understanding the German business' core activities in detail and setting up of all required processes for a successful market entry and product scalability.
- Formulate and implement a sales strategy that is scalable and effective, and work with sales teams to optimize the conversion funnel
- Build and operate the customer-service and account management teams to deliver the best experience for both doctors and patients
- Owning our operating and sales KPIs to ensure sustainable growth and great quality of service for both doctors and patients
- Build a sustainable, yet performance-oriented culture in the Berlin office.
- Help in recruiting, building and managing a team of A-players.
- 7+ years experience in leading operations, customer-service and account management teams
- Skills and drive to push projects ahead, strong can-do-attitude and track-record - You have a bias for action and are able to operate in a highly ambiguous environment; you are independent and get energy from building things from scratch.
- Strong communication and influencing skills – clear, concise, and persuasive in style.
- Comfortable when making decisions using limited information and resources.
- Strong Passion for digital health
- A high-growth, ambitious digital health startup environment with exponential learning curve.
- An opportunity to work with a groundbreaking new technology.
- Full ownership of exciting and challenging projects.
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to transform one of the most pivotal and broken industries - healthcare.
- Beautiful new office (old Uber office) in a great location with a big roof-top and great networking opportunities and tasty lunches in the Berlin Factory mitte campus
- A very competitive salary package with generous founding equity