Head of Sales (m/f)
With prevention as its core focus, Medloop is a practice management software on a mission to transform the relationship between patients and doctor. By leveraging millions of patient-years data and best preventive practices from our partners in Israel, we will build a smart cloud-based doctor desktop and patient mobile application to enrich the relationship between doctors and patients and promote better health in various European markets. Medloop is backed by Kamet.
Kamet backs brash entrepreneurs building the next generation of groundbreaking technology companies, geared to improve, enrich or disrupt the insurance ecosystem. With ofﬁces in Paris, London and Tel-Aviv, soon in Asia and America, Kamet focuses on pioneering start-ups that are ready to scale across the global stage.
Funded by the AXA group, Kamet delivers unparalleled access to some top corporations to match cutting-edge entrepreneurs with one of the world’s most powerful FI/ Insurance company. A perfect storm is hitting the insurance ecosystem: Big data analytics and IoT, offering way to manage risks differently, new engagement models with customers, striving for simplicity and transparency, regulatory pressure, social networks, mobility and connectivity, each of the ongoing trends is opening endless opportunities to innovate and even disrupt a stable, conservative, often stone edged ecosystem.
Kamet and AXA recognised this opportunity and created a platform that bridges the gap. At the core, Kamet is a fast start-up studio. We host entrepreneurs, give them the opportunity to meet others, to share their ideas, to beneﬁt from ours, and we support them in developing their business, from the ground up.
- Hire and structure multi-channel sales teams across the whole sales funnel
- Implement sales strategies based on best practices in the healthcare industry
- Train sales teams on the ground and virtual teams to execute on strategy
- Manage an active sales pipeline ensuring monthly/quarterly targets are achieved
- Collaborate with Marketing and Customer Success in order to identify new opportunities and areas of growth
- Maintain accurate client records and team performance overview in Salesforce
- Build the sales plan and growth forecast for Medloop in target markets
- 5+ years sales experience in a fast-paced SaaS Startup Environment or relevant fields such as digital health, pharmaceuticals or insurtech
- 2+ years of management experience ideally as Chief Sales Officer or sales team lead in a relevant work environment
- Deep understanding of software sales in terms of sales cycles, highly preferred
- Experience in multi-channel sales (tele, field, webinars) and channel optimization
- Lead the entire funnel of sales-cycle from lead generation to final conversion
- Capable of driving new leads for the business, as cost-effectively as possible
- Native German speaker and fluency in English required
- An excellent communicator who possesses strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with CRM software, specifically Salesforce