Product Owner (m/w) - Healthcare-IT
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Our radiology information system (RIS) is one of the cornerstones of our business. RIS comprises individual, autonomous components that communicate with each other on an event-driven basis. As a Product Owner you are responsible for the requirements engineering of all RIS features and for the related optimization of the User Experience. You accelerate the sustainable improvement of our IT-Workflows through the continuous search for new approaches within an international and interdisciplinary team.
medneo | Radiology as a Service
medneo revolutionises diagnostic imaging – as the operator of diagnostic platforms in the inpatient and outpatient area. Instead of today’s system of buying expensive medical equipment, customers buy from us clinical images – as a service. We call this “Radiology as a Service”. This means that we, as a company, handle all areas of the diagnostic process that are not one of a physician's core competencies. As a dynamically expanding company – in Germany and internationally – we are continuously on the lookout for employees to implement our unique service and quality promise in a range of different roles for our customers and their patients.
What you will do
- Create and prioritize the product backlog and the resulting roadmap
- Collaborative improvements on user stories with your cross-functional team
- Yield the user to the team
What you won't do
- Detailed specification of technical solutions - That's what experts in the team are for
- Sit in pointless meetings and listen to a load of hot air
- Have a complicated job title and report to some superior authority
- Creative approach
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus) and active listening with regards to working with cross-functional, agile teams
- An analytical and process-oriented mind
- Commitment to and passion for Product Development
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience as Product Owner, Product Manager, Requirements Engineer or in an equivalent interface role in an healthcare context between business requirements and development teams
- You master methodologies for collection and preparation of user needs and the following solution finding with the team
- You have experience with prioritization according to business value together with stakeholders
- Basic knowledge about at least some of the typical software solutions in healthcare like RIS, HIS, PACS and so on
- Basic know how to build a product vision
- Taylored development in a innovation driven organisation
- Flat hierarchies with quick decision-making processes
- Flexible and family friendly organisation of working time
- Warm-hearted collaboration
- Modern office with terrific rooftop in the heart of Berlin: a job with a view
- Employment: permanent full-time position
We look forward to receiving your application via the "Jetzt bewerben" (Apply Now) button.
Your contact if you have any questions: Alessandro Di Dedda - HR Business Partner.