Junior Brand Manager (m/w/d)
Mia & Ben is a young, fresh brand with the ambition to move baby food into the refrigerated aisle! With the help of research and latest technology, we are looking to revive a category that has seen little innovation in the last 100 years by introducing fridge fresh purees made with 100% fruit and veg.
Join our team for a #freshstart and help us prepare for a meaningful launch onto the shelves!
- You have successfully completed a degree in marketing, advertising, communications, PR or a similar qualification
- You have experience in brand management with a focus on FMCG products
- You have experience in online marketing (incl. Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics)
- You have experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator as well as Wordpress
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are confident with MS Office and all social media tools out there (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- You are creative with a problem-solving mentality and you love food
- You have independent and structured work ethics and show a lot of initiative
- You have great communication skills and love interdisciplinary teams
- Strategy planning for the Mia & Ben brand as well as development of a national/international communication strategy together with the Marketing team
- Creation of targeted Marketing campaigns for all online and offline channels (incl. SEO/SEA, Affiliate, Social Media, Display, Newsletter, etc.)
- Management of all social media channels (Incl. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Content creation for our website, social media, blog and newsletter together with the German and English team
- Planning and hosting of B2B as well as B2C events
Does this sound a whole lot like you? Send your CV and cover letter via e-mail! We’re looking forward to getting to know you!