(Technical) Product Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
MiNODES is a young high-growth technology business fundamentally transforming the way brick and mortar retailers engage with their customers. Headquartered in Berlin, with additional offices in New York and London, we provide global retailers with innovative SaaS solutions on a mission to enhance the consumers’ shopping experience and give brick and mortar retailers an edge over their online competitors in an increasingly digitized world. Our dynamic and ambitious team combines expertise from top players in retail, VCs, internet and tech startups. You will enjoy having high impact in a company with tremendous growth potential, giving you unparalleled opportunities for growing personally and professionally.
About the job
As the Junior Product Manager at MiNODES, you will be leading all things related to product. Your job is to create the right product portfolio to make our customers successful. This includes interviewing customers and gathering feedback, researching market opportunities, writing and drawing specifications for new features and overseeing their implementation.
You’ll discuss the product strategy and roadmap with the company leadership and will have a direct influence on the path MiNODES is taking in the future.
Who we are looking for
- M.Sc. degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or Business Information Systems
- Working experience as a software developer and in product management
- Programming experience with at least one scripting language, preferably Python
- Experience in one or more of these fields is highly welcome:
- Retail (in particular brick & mortar retail)
- Online advertising
- Technical affinity: You’ll be working with our developers every day, so you’ll need to speak their language
- Fluency in English and German (as most of our customers are German)
- Be interested with at least one of the three concepts such as design thinking, lean start-up or business model generation
- An open and creative mind with a deep interest in people
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
- A startup in an exciting high-growth phase. We have a market-leading retail analytics product and a wide range of customers, but there’s much more to come
- A great, motivated and international team to work with
- Lots of opportunities for learning and personal growth
- A competitive salary
- A modern office in Berlin near Checkpoint Charlie
- Free drinks, breakfast, snacks and a PlayStation 4
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter, a clearly arranged CV, your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectation.