Head of Controlling & Analytics (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Mister Spex – Eyewear Expertise made easy
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach - a dynamic and innovative retail and e-commerce business. Our network of over 550 partner opticians and online services are unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture. You work with an international team, use latest tools and technologies and build a leading controlling/ analytics organization to steer our business in Europe supported by a committed, dynamic, and highly skilled team of 8 employees.
- Ensure and develop our Controlling & Analytics team to a truely service orientated and competent data power house
- Design the department vision & strategy, prepare and complete already initiated changes in the organization towards a business partner setup
- Own and shape the Mister Spex business case, based on strategy discussions with top management and key stakeholders, and drive improvement initiatives (e.g. sales, profitability, cash flow improvements) with a solid, challenged, signed off business plan
- Set up a new steering logic for Mister Spex’ new business lines, incl. P&L setup for Multichannel and new Value Chain elements to ensure fast and meaningful data to steer and plan the business
- Redesign and manage the planning process, incl. P&L / financial planning, sales planning, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet planning across the Group
- Design and adapt the internal reporting and data landscape together with our BI department and foster the continuous quality improvements of data to enable all stakeholders to access, understand and work with the key KPIs for their business decisions
- Ensure high quality Management reportings and Annual reports (as support of Accounting)
- Introduce an “alive” risk management system at Spex
- Automate reports
- Lead our Controlling & Analytics team and coordinate the exchange with other departments at Mister Spex
- Challenge and be a key sparring partner to other departments
- You have completed your studies in business administration (and Engineering), economics, business information systems or equivalent education
- You possess 4-8 years of experience in controlling, accounting, consulting or another relevant position – Preferably with experience in the Venture Capital / Investment environment
- You have the vision and competencies to build and lead a strong team
- You have strong strategic, conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Through previous experience, you can show that you possess excellent team & project management skills
- Excellent business judgement (for ecommerce & retail businesses)
- You have strong communication and influencing skills, especially with senior stakeholders
- You show us explicit willingness to shape, drive and implement changes with a hands-on management style
- You love meaningful data, data sources, data structure, data accuracy and insights
- You go to the level of detail necessary to ensure good business decisions
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German
What we offer
- Training & Development
- Up to 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Car Rental, etc.
- Start the day with muesli, fruits, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 676.