Team Lead (m/f/d) - Onsite Marketing
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Mister Spex is the largest online retailer of designer glasses in Germany. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. For our Onsite Marketing team we are looking for a Team Lead, who continuously pushes the optimization of our online shop- user-centered and test-based. Augmented Reality, Omni / Multichannel, big data and mobile commerce are not only slogans for us, but an integral part of our daily work. Awards such as "Online Shop of the Year 2012" or "Usability Award 2012" proof the success of our work. But that isn’t enough. We want more. And you can help us.
- Leadership of the Onsite Marketing Team of 5 people
- Responsible for the marketing tech pipeline and the onsite marketing team
- Strategic planning of the onsite marketing A/B-testing and personalization roadmap to increase Conversion Rate
- Create reports and analysis for campaigns and onsite user behavior
- Work closely together with CRM, Product Management and other stakeholders
- University degree in management, business administration, business IT or related discipline
- At least 3 years of team lead experience of small or medium sized teams
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, communicates well with all levels of management; comfortable advising and coaching your team and colleagues
- Excellent knowledge of A/B testing and personalization is required
- Experience with Dynamic Yield is a big plus
- Profound knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics or Webtrekk and excellent Excel knowledge
- Fluent spoken and written English
- German is a plus
What we offer
- Mister Spex Academy
- Up to 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Car Rental, etc.
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us.