Mobile Advertiser Operations Internship (m/f)
SponsorPay is the world’s leading value-exchange advertising platform. Our innovative solution drives the monetization of premium content on platforms such as Facebook, iOS and Android through brand engagement, user acquisition and direct response ad campaigns.
BrandEngage®, our social video and engagement advertising product, features an immersive ad unit with custom creatives, enabling Fortune 500 brands to achieve meaningful interaction with consumers, including social actions, purchase triggers and market insights.
We work with thousands of partners including leading publishers Zynga, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft and OutFit7 as well as renowned advertisers such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Warner Brothers and Volkswagen.
SponsorPay is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo. We were honored as one of the world’s top 100 digital media companies by OnMedia in 2013 as well as Europe’s second-fastest growing digital company by Media Momentum in 2012. We’ve also won top awards from White Bull and Red Herring.
- daily conversion rate checks
- daily offer wall checks
- creating and implementing background images for all AppEngage campaigns
- updating the volume estimation sheets
- assisting us by setting up ACP campaigns
- own projects as e.g. managing the mobile advertiser newsletter, reviewing the mobile Wiki etc.
- Bachelor/Master student or graduate, preferable of business administration, media and communication studies or related studies
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, another language is a big plus
- Some experiences in Online Marketing, Account or Content Management are a plus
- 4-6 months commitment for the internship - full-time
- You are a very curious person, you are eager to learn and share your learnings
- You understand and adapt to SponsorPay's ongoing product and technology developments with a special motivation for mobile
- You can multitask and have strong analytical and organizational skills
- You focus on results and performances
- You are not frightened by administrative/operational tasks
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchy, chance to increase responsibilities and develop your personal skillset as well as the chance of a long-term employment after a certain time
- Free fruits, drinks and a Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capital
- Amazingly international team with more than 140 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
Visit ou career site: http://sponsorpay.com/careers