Mobile Marketing Manager
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are moving towards new horizons! We’re developing new business in the fields of sportsbetting and online gaming.
We are the team for you! We are constantly growing and moving into new dynamic environments. We think and communicate openly. We are everything but ordinary – and have been for more than 60 years! Our company group offers entertainment, innovation, international and cutting-edge technology to millions of people worldwide.
We have more than 10,000 employees working under our Merkur sun committed to our company’s vision.
Come join our international team.
Mobile Marketing Manager (m/f)
in Berlin Mitte
We are looking for an acquisition talent with strong negotiating and campaign optimizing skills. Having experience in a multinational B2C environment is a must. You will be reporting to the head of acquisition and you will be responsible for several international projects.
- You will be responsible for driving traffic to our gambling websites and apps through mobile advertising channels.
- You will need to plan, design, execute, optimize and report on the results of your campaigns for mobile products, from App-Marketing to App-Store discoverability and user activation.
- Finding the right publishers, negotiating deals and buying media will be one of your main tasks.
- You will be assigned budgets and results will be measured in regards to CPI / CPA targets.
- This would include working closely with the project team, the internal IT team, and external agencies.
- As part of your main duties you will also be required to develop a meaningful indicator system with which you can control and implement improvements.
- You will have to keep the market, competitors, and current trends in mind in order to develop innovative projects.
- University degree in the field of marketing, communication, business administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in a similar role, ideally in an e-commerce or gambling/gaming environment.
- Proven track record in increasing the relevant KPIs.
- Fluent in English, German a distinct advantage. Other languages (Italian, Spanish, or Dutch) are a plus.
You need further information?