Business Analyst (m/f/d) - eCommerce
- Mit Berufserfahrung
momox is Germany’s leading online buying-and-selling service, where everyone can turn their books, films, CDs, games and clothes into money. Via www.momox.de and the momox app (iOS and Android) we buy used products at fixed prices. We offer the purchased items for sale in our online shops www.medimops.de (media) and www.ubup.com (fashion) and other marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, faithful to the slogan “We give products a second life” Since starting, we have grown to become a company of 1,600 dedicated people at four locations in Berlin, Leipzig, Neuenhagen and Stettin. We are active in Germany, Austria, France and Great Britain. In 2018 our employees generated a revenue of 200 million euros. Since our launch, we have bought to sell more than 192 million items.
The people working for us are as diverse as our products. Logistics experts, team players, communication geniuses, creative minds, IT specialists and many more give their best at our four locations. We are still looking for new enthusiastic colleagues.
If you want to be part of this success story, work in an ambitious and loyal team and are seeking a performance challenge please continue reading.
We are looking for an analytical and driven Business Analyst eCommerce (f/m/d) for our Headquarters in Berlin. You will support our Fashion business unit in further expanding our largest growth market.
- Strategic analyses and business cases for the Fashion Business Development team (ubup.com & momox-fashion.de)
- Regular reporting and ad-hoc analyses, amongst others:
- Customer Journey
- Customer cohorts
- Target customers: Demography, needs etc. for the purchase and sale of second hand fashion
- Competitor benchmarking
- Identification of growth opportunities and required activities to seize those opportunities
- Close cooperation with the Marketing, IT, Pricing, Controlling and Logistics departments
- Preparation of data for decision-makers
- If interested, taking over Business Development tasks
- Successfully completed university studies in economics, mathematics, statistics or a comparable field
- At least 2 years professional experience
- Experience in the analysis of e-commerce customer journeys and KPIs
- Expert knowledge in Excel, including Power Pivot and Macros
- Experience with Google Analytics
- At least basic SQL knowledge
This Is What Makes Momox Attractive
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Real chance to make an impact and grow with us
- Motivated, open-minded teams with openness for new impulses
- Lounge with table football and PlayStation
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Fit on the job through running groups, cooperation with the Urban Sports Club and healthy lunch from smunch.co
- Employee benefits such as discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops shop, free drinks, fruits and much more
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Apply via the job link.